“Make Implant Treatment Simple”
Runs two times on September 5th
★★ CPD Points provided ★★
Register for great lectures and win a raffle for MegaGen products!
At the end of the forum, 3 people will be drawn for each session.
- 1st Prize: Universal Kit (1EA)
- 2nd Prize: Mega ISQ II (1EA)
- 3rd Prize: Mega-Oss Bovine 0.5g (10EA)
The Prizes will be awarded to the participants watching this forum at least 1hour.
ZBR FP1 TND : The Art of Innovation in Full Arch Therapy – Dr. Mark Kwon
A strategic approach to sinus cavity with 1mm residual bone height – Dr. Inseong Jeon
Severe gum deficiency above implants and teeth. Protocols of gingival augmentation – Dr. Edward Anchakov
- Dr. Mark Kwon
– Founder of BITES INSTITUTE (Implant training Institute) – Canada
– Live-stage surgeries – Pacific Dental Conference (PDC)
– Full-time Clinician – Chrysalis Vancouver (Implant-only Centre)
– Over 23 years of clinical experience in Implantology Member – American College of Dentists
- Dr. Inseong Jeon
– Part time professor in Seoul National University & Inje University (2004-current)
– Visiting professor in Harvard school of dental medicine implant center (2002-2003)
– Inje University Oral & Maxillofacial surgery department Professor (1996-2004)
– Graduation of Seoul National University (1999)
- Dr. Edward Anchakov
– Implant surgeon and orthopedistd
– DDS, Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry
– Owner of the state-of-the-art copyright clinic ManeClinic
– 27 training events on the concept of “All in one stage”, which were attended by more than 5000 dentists, surgeons and orthopedists.