Don’t miss the 4th edition of iDent Evolution, International Congress in Timisoara (Romania) in 7.8.9 April 2022. You will find DDS Members and Board Members between the 40 international speakers attending the Congress. In addition 16 workshops and 42 practical demos will be hosted, and more than 55 international exhibitors are expected to join this event.
Invitation for CAPP November Dental Livestream 2021
11-14 Nov 2021 – 16th CAD/CAM & Digital Dentistry Conference
18-21 Nov 2021 – 13th Dental Facial Cosmetic Conference
We are pleased to invite you to CAPP November Dental Livestream 2021 where the two conferences, 16th CAD/CAM & Digital Dentistry Conference and 13th Dental Facial Cosmetic Conferences Dubai, November 2021, will take place together.
As virtual meetings are becoming the norm in response to COVID-19, we diversify the ways to serve our current and future customers. As part of the efforts, MegaGen’s renowned speakers will provide lectures on digital dentistry and implant systems at these two virtual conferences.
We are convinced that these lectures will be fun and full of learning and help you grow to be more productive and smart.
**Accreditation: CAPP designates this activity for 28 CE Credits (ADA CERP). Recognized by all GCC Health Authorities for 28 CME.
Dear Dental Professionals,
We are happy to invite you for a unique online event where renowned dental experts will share their practical insights to a fully digital approach to full arch rehabilitation.
Event topic: Full Arches, Full Digital: Can Technology do this Today?
Time & date: 8 September, 19:30 CET / 18:30 UK time Duration 1.5 hours No cost registration for dental professionals
Place: Online, Zoom webinar (prior registration required due to limited webinar capacity)
- Evidence for accuracy – guest speaker Dr Francisco Mangano will discuss recent publications addressing intraoral scanner accuracy and capabilities in respect to complex cases.
- Step-by-step case 1 – `A full digital approach in a strategic sequence applied to an Interdisciplinary Rehabilitation`. Drs Andrea & Alessandro Agnini will present their case featuring ortho/restorative treatment of natural dentition.
- Step-by-step case 2 – `Clinical and technical procedures in an immediate implant loading full arch rehabilitation with guided surgery technique and a complete digital protocol`. Dr Ioana Datcu will demonstrate her fully digital treatment protocol for full arch rehabilitation with implants, incorporating digital smile design, virtual planning –and guided implant placement.
“Make Implant Treatment Simple”
Runs two times on September 5th
★★ CPD Points provided ★★
Register for great lectures and win a raffle for MegaGen products!
At the end of the forum, 3 people will be drawn for each session.
- 1st Prize: Universal Kit (1EA)
- 2nd Prize: Mega ISQ II (1EA)
- 3rd Prize: Mega-Oss Bovine 0.5g (10EA)
The Prizes will be awarded to the participants watching this forum at least 1hour.
ZBR FP1 TND : The Art of Innovation in Full Arch Therapy – Dr. Mark Kwon
A strategic approach to sinus cavity with 1mm residual bone height – Dr. Inseong Jeon
Severe gum deficiency above implants and teeth. Protocols of gingival augmentation – Dr. Edward Anchakov
- Dr. Mark Kwon
– Founder of BITES INSTITUTE (Implant training Institute) – Canada
– Live-stage surgeries – Pacific Dental Conference (PDC)
– Full-time Clinician – Chrysalis Vancouver (Implant-only Centre)
– Over 23 years of clinical experience in Implantology Member – American College of Dentists
- Dr. Inseong Jeon
– Part time professor in Seoul National University & Inje University (2004-current)
– Visiting professor in Harvard school of dental medicine implant center (2002-2003)
– Inje University Oral & Maxillofacial surgery department Professor (1996-2004)
– Graduation of Seoul National University (1999)
- Dr. Edward Anchakov
– Implant surgeon and orthopedistd
– DDS, Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry
– Owner of the state-of-the-art copyright clinic ManeClinic
– 27 training events on the concept of “All in one stage”, which were attended by more than 5000 dentists, surgeons and orthopedists.
“Live surgery (YouTube Live) – Ridge expansion & Simple GBR by WCC with Universal KIT”
★★ CPD Points provided ★★
Date: July 13th (Tuesday), 2021, 17:00 ~ 18:50 (GMT +9)
Video Link: YouTube Live https://megagen.co.kr/live/surgery
17:00~17:10 Patient status and operation plan (10 min)
2 17:10~18:00 Operation (50 min)
3 18:00~18:10 Postoperative assessment (10 min)
4 18:10~18:50 Q&A (40 min)
Total 110 min
Dr. Inseong Jeon (Seoul H Dental Clinic)
- Graduation of Seoul National University
- PhD in Seoul National University (1999)
- Inje University Oral & Maxillofacial surgery department Professor (1996-2004)
- Board certified Oral & Maxillofacial surgeon (2018)
- Visiting professor in Harvard school of dental medicine implant center (2002-2003)
- Part-time professor in Seoul National University & Inje University (2004-current)
- President of S&H Dental Clinic (2004-current)
“Digitally Transforming Dentistry”
★★ CPD Points provided ★★
- Maximizing Efficiency through Digital Planning with R2GATE – Dr. Sam Omar (Egypt)
- Digital Implantology – Dr. Isaac Tail (U.S.A)
- Digital Workflow in Daily Dental And Implant Practice – Dr. Sangwoo Ham (Canada)
- The Digital Dynamic Bite Registration for Complex Implant Cases – Dr. Marcus Engelschalk (Germany)
As technology develops at a fast pace, change towards the digital era is an inevitable global trend. Digital dentistry will only become more convenient and time saving, allowing dental professionals to work in an efficient way than before.
By putting digital technology to the front and focusing on online education contents, MegaGen diversifies strategic business structures to develop its value as a total healthcare innovator. To stay ahead as a game-changer in digital dentistry, MegaGen will never stop innovating digital technologies and providing advanced digital products. Along with this, MegaGen continues to provide online lectures and now came back with 2021 Online Education Season2, ‘Digitally Transforming Dentistry’
We open the online lectures from May to June 2021, please visit http://global.megagen.co.kr/ to check out what we prepared for you. 4 eminent speakers, Dr. Sam Omar (Egypt), Dr. Isaac Tawil (U.S.A), Dr. Sangwoo Ham (Canada), Dr. Marcus Engelschalk (Germany), give you informative lectures on digital dentistry. Once you complete this online education, MegaGen will provide you with the CPD points certified by CPD U.K. Through this online education, you can keep up with the latest and useful digital dentistry technologies and get the CPD point at the same time. So this will kill the two birds with one stone.
- Dr. Sam Omar (Egypt)
– General Dentist, private practice in Cairo Egypt, exclusive to implantology and restorative dentistry
– Resident at the prosthetics department Cairo University
– Member of R2 Digital centers Development and education team
– R2Gate and R2 Digital oral Design trainer
– International lecturer / speaker on digital implantology, Guided surgery and One day implants Protocol
– Active member of Digital Dentistry Society DDS
- Dr. Isaac Tawil (U.S.A)
– Master’s Degree in Biology, Long Island University
– DDS, NYU College of Dentistry
– Diplomat, International Academy Dental Implantology
– Diplomat, International Academy for Dental Facial Esthetics
– Fellow, International Congress of Oral Implantology
– MINEC Knight (Megagen International Network of Educators and Clinicians
– Ambassador, Slow Dentistry
– Founder and Co-Director, Advanced Implant Education
- Dr. Sangwoo Ham (Canada)
– Graduate of UBC Pharmacology (Honours)
– Graduate of UBC Dentistry
– Graduate of Bites Institute
– Full Time Clinician with Heavy Focus on Sedation
– Dentistry and Implantology
– Associate Faculty Member at Bites Institute
- Dr. Marcus Engelschalk (Germany)
– DDS, University of Würzburg, Germany, specialization in oral surgery & implant dentistry
– Private Clinic focused on periodontology & implantology, Munich, Germany
– Research focus: intraoral scans & CAD CAM-based prosthetics
– Board Member, MINEC (MegaGen International Network, Education & Clinical Research)
– Member, International Academy for Digital Dental Medicine
– Member, Dental Digital Society
Due to popular demand and for the benefit of those who missed the first discussion, Dr Markus Troeltzsch is joining us again to continue the conversation on the application of bone substitutes in oral and maxillofacial regeneration. In this contemporary review, he will also emphasize digital techniques.
Unlock your access to pioneering applications and insights from one of our industry’s best – diarise now!
Thursday 20 May 2021