About Align Technology
Align Technology is a global medical device company that is changing lives through better smiles. Our digital approach to straightening teeth with Invisalign clear aligners and iTero intraoral scanners and services help dental professionals achieve great clinical results and deliver comfortable, convenient, transformative treatment experiences to their patients. We reimagine and reinvent the way orthodontic and restorative treatment is presented and delivered to millions of people around the world.
Align Technology sets the bar for innovation in our industry. Our goal is to help doctors participate in a new and larger market by investing in innovative products and building brands to drive millions more consumers to their practice. By combining advanced 3D modeling for digital treatment planning, shape-engineering based on biomechanical principles, and mass-customization and 3D printing, we’ve revolutionized the orthodontic industry.
Today, doctors in over 100 countries around the world use the Invisalign system and iTero scanners to improve smiles for every type of patient – from simple tooth alignment to complex corrections, kids to adults, orthodontics to multi-disciplinary restorative treatment. More than 5,5million patients – including 1,3 million teens – have benefited from these solutions, and tens of thousands of orthodontic and dental practices have made us a part of their modern, digital approach to improving smiles.
Align Product Portfolio
The Invisalign System
- Custom-made for each patient’s unique smile, the Invisalign system straightens teeth using a series of clear plastic aligners based on a doctor-prescribed treatment plan. More than just a simple piece of plastic, every Invisalign clear aligner represents a combination of proprietary virtual modeling software, rapid manufacturing processes and mass customization, and specially engineered proprietary material.
- Doctors can treat almost every type of patient, from kids to teens to adults. With treatment options for simple alignment to complex movements to post-treatment retention. Doctors have treated more than 5,5 million patients with the Invisalign system.
iTero scanner & services
- The iTero Element intraoral scanner propels today’s dental practice into the future by enhancing the patient experience and elevating clinical precision.
- The iTero Element scanner delivers speed, reliability, intuitive operations and outstanding visualization capabilities, all in a compact footprint. Its parallel confocal imaging technology uses optical and laser scanning to achieve accurate scans in color. Full arch scans can be taken in as little as 60 seconds.
- iTero Element empowers practices in both orthodontic and restorative dentistry with its innovative technology. iTero Element scans are engineered to work exclusively with the Invisalign® system. It connects to restorative and orthodontic labs, third-party treatment planning, custom implant abutment, chairside milling and lab CAD/CAM systems. Engineered to be portable, powerful and intuitive. It is digital innovation that is transforming practices and helping practitioners visualize a better practice.