In accordance with the commitment and care that Digital Dentistry Society dedicates to the protection of personal data, we inform you about the methods, purposes and scope of communication and dissemination of your personal data and your rights, in accordance with art. 13 of the GDPR.
2. Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Digital Dentistry Society, with registered office in Via Reso, 208, 6563 Mesocco, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore, is the data controller of your personal data (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) collected on this site in accordance with and for the purposes of EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR).
3. What are the contact details of the DPO?
To exercise your rights, outlined in this information, our office can be contacted by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address email@example.com or writing to: Data Protection Officer (DPO) c/o Digital Dentistry Society Via Reso, 208 6563 – Mesocco (Switzerland).
4. What is personal data and what data do we process?
“Personal Information” means any information that is likely to identify, directly or indirectly, a natural person, in this case you who use and are visiting our website.
In particular, we collect and process technical navigation data relating to the IP address, the identification codes of the devices used by the user to use the site or services, the characteristics of the browser and access times.
We also collect your data through cookies.
Cookies are small text files that sites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored and then retransmitted to the same sites the next time they visit.
In general order, we use the so-called technical cookies necessary to ensure that you get the best functionality out of our website. If you wish to disable/reject the use of these cookies, you can change the browser settings of your PC at any time.
5. Why do we process your personal data?
The data and cookies received by you will be processed by the Company exclusively with the methods and procedures necessary to provide you with the services “designed for you” and for no other purpose for which you have given your consent.
Only with your consent the data may be used for profiling purposes conducted automatically by collecting navigation information that you make during access and use of the services of the service and, through statistical correlation algorithms, link the same information from other users to identify common traits and group similar ones within classes of interest.
As of the date you read this Policy, we use profiling data to aggregate marketing profiles, to infer patterns of interest in our products and services and to assist our sales teams in developing digital strategies (Profiling Purposes).
In any case, we are committed to ensuring that the information collected and used is appropriate for the purposes described, and that this does not result in an invasion of your personal sphere.
6. To whom do we communicate your data?
Your personal data will not be disclosed, but access to the data is permitted to categories of Company employees involved in the organization for data processing (administrative staff, sales, marketing, customer service, system administrators).
The updated list of Managers may always be requested from the Data Controller.
7. Where do we transfer your data?
We do not normally transfer your data outside the European Union. In certain circumstances and for purposes of creditworthiness and capital strength assessment, some of your data may be transferred to third countries.
If for technical and/or operational reasons it is necessary to use entities located outside the European Union, or it is necessary to transfer some of the data collected to technical systems and services managed in the cloud and located outside the European Union, the processing will be regulated in accordance with the provisions of Chapter V of the Regulation and authorised on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union. All necessary precautions will therefore be taken in order to ensure the full protection of personal data by basing such transfer: a) on adequacy decisions of the third country recipient expressed by the European Commission; b) on adequate guarantees expressed by the third party recipient pursuant to art. 46 of the Regulation; c) on the adoption of binding corporate rules, so-called Corporate binding rules.
8. How long do we keep your data?
We store your data only for the time necessary to perform the processing for the purposes mentioned above.
The Company, in accordance with Art. 5.1 e) of the GDPR, will process the data you provide for the entire duration of the services requested and will keep it for the following 12 months for the purposes of completing the administrative activities, as well as for the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
9. What are your rights?
The Company guarantees that it will be able to exercise the rights provided for in Art. 12 of the GDPR at any time. In particular you have the right:
– to know if the Data Controller holds and/or processes personal data relating to you and to access it in full, even by obtaining a copy of it (art. 15 Right to access),
– rectification of inaccurate personal data or integration of incomplete personal data (Art. 16 Right of rectification);
– the cancellation of personal data in the possession of the Data Controller if one of the reasons provided for by the GDPR exists (Right to Cancellation, 17);
– to ask the Data Controller to limit the processing of personal data only to certain personal data, if one of the reasons provided for by the Regulation exists (Art. 18 Right to limitation of processing);
– to request and receive all your personal data processed by the owner, in structured format, in common use and readable by automatic device or request transmission to another owner without hindrance (Art. 20, Right to Portability);
– to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of data for purposes of sending advertising material and market research (so-called Consent) (art. 21 Right of opposition)
– to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of data in automatic or semi-automatic mode for profiling purposes (so-called Consent)
The exercise of these rights may be exercised by means of a communication to the Data Protection Officer whose contact details are indicated in the appropriate section of this information note.
Furthermore, you always have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, which can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or on the website http://www.gpdp.it.